Business and technology have advanced rapidly in recent years. If you are still using old technology that is holding your business back, wait no longer. With AVD and Telstra, you can upgrade today and charge the cost straight onto your Telstra account. If you don’t want to pay for your new system outright, Telstra has made it easy by offering you different methods of payment including lease or rental; with payment terms up to 60 months. Even better, the offer doesn’t stop with a new phone system! You can also upgrade office equipment, photocopiers, cabinets, routers, music on hold and IT equipment all in one simple purchase and with one simple bill.
AVD offer you a choice of telephone systems and we are experts in bundling your hardware with the correct Telstra calling plan, making sure you are on the best rates and taking advantage of the great offers by Telstra.
So don’t hold back, take the next step today!
What to do next
1. Select a phone system of your choice
Select a phone system that suits your needs. With a large range of systems and sizes, we will help you with this process; offering you pricing that is more than competitive in the market. And rest assured we have been doing this a long time. We will look after all your carriage requirements and make sure the system you choose operates the way you want to suit your business.
2. Add additional items
Select any additional items you would like to add to your system so you have a complete telecommunications package to make your business operate efficiently.
- Video Conferencing
- Music/Add-on hold
- Professional Services
3. Choose the right calling plan
We will help you make a choice on the correct calling plan for yor business, combining mobiles, internet and bundle it altogether. By selecting the Telstra connect plan you may be eligible for 12%,14% or 16% off eligible calls made on your Telstra account.
- SIP Connect
- Biz Essentials
- All-4-Biz Plans
- ISDN and PSTN calling plans
- Business Connect Plans
4. Select your ongoing support
You have a choice of ongoing support plans charged to your bill monthly; 24/7 or office hours. Your system, your business, your choice.
5. Choose a payment method
Choose your payment method to protect your cash flow. Select from any of the following.
- Telstra Repayment Option – Repayments over 24 months with monthly payments charged to your Telstra account.
- Rental – Choose to rent with all payments charged to your Telstra account; 24–60 month terms available.
- Lease – Choose to lease with a repayment period up to 60 months; payments charged to your Telstra account monthly.
- Purchase upfront – The total amount will be charged to your Telstra account in a lump sum on your next bill.